Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

What about flowers in winter?



Maybe a few of you know that I was in the Grazia Magazine in November last year.The reason of the publication was a competion that was organized by Tommy Hilfiger.The task was to create a look with the theme "preppy-style" which is often the key of Tommy's collections. I have send one picture but never expect that it could be the winner.One day I received an email that I will be in the new issue of Grazia and Tommy Hilfiger have choosen me to join his fashion show during the New York Fashion Week.Guys, that was one of the most wonderful moments in my life.This trip will be in just 2 weeks! So here is the master question: Do you have any idea what I could wear on the fashionshow??? I am so excited and I know there will be so many beautiful and well-dressed people but I want to feel confident and stylish in one.I hope you can help me a little bit... I will definitly show you all my adventures in New York on Instagram that you can follow here: www.instagram.com/goldschnee .
I wish you a comfortable sunday evening and a great start in the new week! :*





 Coat Vintage
Sweater ZARA
Skirt ZARA 
tights H&M
Boots ZARA 
Beanie C&A 
Necklace Primark