Montag, 17. Februar 2014

More colours

I am back home in Berlin and it feels like unreal that a few days ago I walked through the streets in New York. It was like a dream and now I am awake and have to live again in the reality.But the exams are over and the vacation begins! I finally have time to do all the stuff I had never time to do them. Of course I will concetrate a lot on my blog and show you as much as I can.Today I am wearig a more colourful look because someone said that my last looks were really black and white addicted ;P but what can I say I LOVE these colours!Always classy and stylish!But I do not want to make it boring here so I wear a red coat from Persunmall and a crop top! I know it is a little too cold to wear a crop top but yesterday the weather was so nice that I was not freezing.Wish you a wonderful and successful week!



My look: 
 
Coat Persunmall 
Crop top ZARA 
Leather Baggy Pants Forever 21
Heels H&M 
Sunglasses Rayban 
Kimono Love clothing