Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014

Outfit Inspiration for NEW YORK FASHION WEEK


What I could wear on NY Fashion Week If I had the money :P Here are some Outfit inspirations for the New York Fashion Week. I chose some lovely items which could match together from the wonderful House of fraser. I really love their new spring and summer collection and that's why had to make these collages. The last days I spend my whole time to look through streetstyles and other inspiration sources although I had to learn for my exams! The exams are finally over and now I am ready to shop a lttle bit and search for the perfect outfit in New York. I am sure that I will never find it but shopping is always fun :P I hope you like the Outfits and wish you a wonderful day!



All items available soon on House of Fraser