Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Show - The look


After 4 days in New York I am feeling like I do not arrived yet.The fight between jetlag and me does not end and I am already sad because of my flight to Berlin in two days. Everything here is so amazing and great. By walking through the streets you feel like an actress of a hollywood movie.
Yesterday we were on the Tommy Hilfiger Fashionshow which was a big highlight for me. I was so excited about all the people there and could not concentrate on the show. The girls I always see in magazines or on streetstyles like Chiara Ferragni, Anna Wintour (OMG!) or Mira Duma just pass their way by me. Unfortunately we sit in the last row and there was no chance to see the frontrow in details. That is why you just see some few outfits from the show but these are my favourites.The collection of Tommy Hilfiger was cool and comfy but also in a way elegant.All the people took photos and I wondered if they can concentrate on the show.Another highlight was to meet Jessica from the blog Jemerced.I am following her since I have created my blog.She was so sympathic and adorable!All in all it was such a pleasure to be there and I am more than happy!I hope you like the look I wore at the show and I wish you a lovely day!

                      
Tommy Hilfiger Fall 14

 
 
 My Look: 

Coat ZARA
Dress H&M 
Hat ZARA 
Tights Primark
Shoes Topshop 
Bag NowIstyle