Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014

Walk the line


Finally I got some more time to spend on my blog and try some new things out. I am planning a new project with some videos so stay tuned for more.In my opinion it could be more effective and you will see some other sites of my personality not just the "fashionsite".Do you know which topics I could talk about? If you have any questions about my life or styling tips you can write a comment and I will answer them in a video.Hopefully you will enjoy this new fun as much as I do. The weather in Berlin is absolutly amazing and that is why I wore some overknee- socks combined with my new dress by AX PARIS. I know this dress looks a little bit boring but this is the reason I like it. I saw a similar one on Victoria Beckham and just felt in love with it.  Now it is time for a good movie so I leave you here with my new outfit-pictures which you hopefully like.Have a nice evening!


Dress AX Paris
Coat ZARA (sale)
overknee socks H&M 
shoes ZARA
Ring Anoa Art