Donnerstag, 13. März 2014

CELFIE


am so happy that I have the time to post regularly some outfits on my blog but sometimes I would love to share some other things with you but I do not know what! In my opinion it is really difficult to always keep your blog interesting...my thoughts are always around some new things which I would like to start posting but I never know how your reaction could be.
Today is such a wonderful weather in Berlin and that is why I do not want to sit here at home, so here is quickly my look review: I am wearing my new "Celfie" sweater by Inlovewithfashion.com which is really comfy and stylish.In addition I put on some high-waisted shorts and kneehigh socks to give this outfit a little bit more sexyness :P And of course there is my big favourite hat that I would love to wear everyday! Hope you enjoy the look and have a nice day!





I am wearing: 
Sweater Love Clothing
Shorts Chicnova
knee-highsocks H&M 
Shoes She via Karstadt
Hat Orsay
Rings Primark 
bag ZARA