Sonntag, 30. März 2014

Pepe Jeans London Bloggerevent Berlin


A few days ago I had he pleasure to join the new ss14 collection of PEPE JEANS .They organized an amazing bloggerevent with cake,drinks and lot of fun.Pepe Jeans always was known as a popular jeansbrand but the new collection is stylish, feminine,fresh and up-to-date.I was really impressed by many pieces.
 I finally had the opportunity to meet some lovely bloggers like Vickysmodeblog, Lisforlois, Whaelse or Glitter-everywhere.These girls are amazing!It is great to meet some people who are as crazy as you are...I mean, they do not stare at me while I am taking pictures of food or creating a selfie in the mirror next to them. :P  We went through the whole new collection and were allowed to take pictures with some pieces.It was so much fun and the team of Pepe Jeans was incredible.This post is a little bit unusual for this blog but I really wanted to share these wonderful moments with you and there is also a small outfitpost in the bottom. Hopefully you like the photos and also the piece I have chosen from the new collection... my white Micheal-Jackson-lookalike Jacket :D I just felt in love!!



PEPE JEANS LOOK 


 I am wearing:

Whole look Pepe Jeans London
Hat Orsay
Shoes She via Karstadt 
Glasses Monki